Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cricut DesignStudio Happy Birthday Cards



Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good day. I was very busy here. Here is some cards I made with the DesignStudio. I used the rectangle cut from the Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge and welded Happy Birthday to top of rectangle. The Happy Birthday cut is from Beyond Birthdays and the present is from the Celebration Cartridge and the Paul cut is from the Opposites Attract Font Cartridge. I added some pattern paper and some ribbon and gem. The cards was really easy to make. Have a good night :)

1 comment:

  1. what a great birthday card..cute blog. I have a blog award for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...