Friday, September 25, 2009

Heart Card With Cut File!




Hi all,

Here is a card I made in DesignStudio. It could be used as a Anniversary card or just to give to someone you love. I hope you all like it! You need to cut card on a 12 x 12 cardstock.

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook for( Roly Poly heart and rectangle )I cut 4 more heart at 1 1/2 inch to layer hearts on out side of card and if you want you can cut 4 more heart for inside of card. I forgot to cut 4 for inside of card. Measure and cut a 4 1/2 inch square for inside of card for the heart window. Measure a piece of pattern paper and cut it 7 1/2 by 5 inch for inside of card. If you download my cut file leave a comment! I work hard on creating them free for you.

Wedding Mariage Solutions for( heart)and front of card (frame). I cut 1 heart at 4 inch to layer the out side of card. If you make this card with the cricut expression you need the cartridges I used. I hope you all download the cut file and make a card just like this! Have a good weekend all. ;0)

Here is the download cut file

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...