Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet Cupcakes For You Happy Birthday Card!!




Hi everyone,

I had to make a birthday card and this is perfect for the Chirper Challenge blog. The Chirper Challenge we had to use the word sweet in the card, scrapbook layout or what ever project we make. The card size is 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock, scored and folded. Here is my card.

Cartridge I used:

Doodlecharms ( cupcake border) cut at 3 1/2 inch and layers.

Plantin Schoolbook (Roly Poly letters) welded at 1 inch in DesignStudio.

Potpourri Basket ( Happy Birthday) cut at 2 inch

Now all I need is to make some homemade cupcakes. Have a good evening all!

3 comments:

  1. They look good enough to eat! Don't they make a great card though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a "sweet" card, Judy! That cupcake cut is one of my all time favorites. I love the dimension and detail you added.

    Thanks for playing along with the Chirper Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy!

    Thanks for linking up on Wobble Over Wednesday! I am now following you back too :D

    -Amanda T
    http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...