Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Once Upon A Time Scrapbook Layout!!

Click photo to enlarge
Hi everyone, Here is a framed scrapbook layout my sister made for me. This is a beautiful scrapbook layout of my Family. The top picture is me (Judy) holding my daughter she was ten months old here, my husband and my son. The other picture is my daughter when she was two years old. The little boy is a old picture of my bother Earl when he was five he is fifty years old now. The other picture is my sister Beverly, my sister Maglene, my bother Earl not in the picture, my sister Brenda, Thats me (Judy) in the red, My brother Joseph and my brother Ricky, we are in order from oldest to youngest. The front row is my Dad and Mom. Beverly used The Once Upon a Time Stack by DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice, Judy - your sister did a great job on this wonderful layout. I love the paper and the bow adds a nice touch to some really great photos of the family; nice memories to have framed.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...