Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cri-kits Gel Pen Winner!!!


Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a Happy Mother's Day. Im so sorry, I forgot to pick winner on Friday. I used random org to pick the lucky winner. I enter #1 to #14 and the lucky random number picked is #1. The Cri-kits Gel Pen winner is.....................................................................................................


CraftyGirl said...
Oh my word!! This is gorgeous!!! I Love the pens... they look so fabulous on this card!! And I love how you card has so much dimension!! This is an all time fav!!!
Barb :)


Congratulations! CraftyGirl, please email me with your mailing address so I can send Gel Pen kits to you. Thank you! Cri-kits.com for sending the Gel Pen kits to giveaway. Thank you all for leaving comments!

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious?!! Thanks soooo much!! After seeing your fabulous creations I was thinking that I seriously needed to invest in these!! I can't wait to start playing with them!! Thank you for giving such a sweet item away!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...