Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ghost pop up card!

Hello all! I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far! Here is a pop up card I made. If you want to learn how to make this pop up card. Here is the You Tube video link I watched to learn how to make this card. I followed the pop up card directions but I made my card a Halloween card.
This card is so easy to make. Here is the side veiw of the card!
This is the card laying flat so it can fit in to a envelope. This card size is 4 1/4 Wide by 5 1/2 long when laying flat.

Cartridge used:
Paper Doll Dress up to cut (ghost) at 5 1/2 inches on page # 49.

Have a great week and thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Well... I must say... this is pretty stinkin cute!! I love your friendly ghosts! i may have to try this one!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is ADOREABLE!!
    Don't you just love these? We'll be having an interactive class in a couple weeks and this technique is one of the featured cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love all the halloween crafts that are coming out now! Thanks so much for linking up again Judy!

    Hope your week is going well!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. Halloween is a fun time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, you always make really creative and fun stuff! These are so cute - so much fun; love the ghost and the ribbon; what a fun Halloween I know you'll have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ghost is so cute !
    I want to hug & cuddle him, and bring him home LOL
    Judy, your cards are always awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea!

    I'm your newest follower. Stop by if you get a chance.
    http://thehappyclipper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...