Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Look at all this blog candy I won!


Hi all! Im so excited I just received my blogaversary candy in the mail. I won this over at Terry's blog. She was celebrating her one year anniversary in August and had blog candy to win and I entered. I was so lucky to win because not many entered and I won one package. Terry is so generous to give all this fantastic stuff to (3) winners. She is one of the best bloggers out here. If you haven"t done so already you need to visit her blog. Thank you so much again, Terry! Have a great evening all!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Judy!! This candy looks great! I wish you to be able to create a lot with these items))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, so glad you liked the candy - I'm so glad you entered too. ;-) You're always so supportive of my blog and besides, I just enjoy your crafts and generosity to me, too! It was destined that you be one of the winners! Thanks for the shout out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...