Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shape card and more ribbon rose earrings!!

Hello friends and welcome to all my new followers. I hope you are well and having a great Thursday. Here is a shape card I created and welded with my Gypsy. The pot of gold and clover is on Paper Doll Dress up Cartridge and is on page #40 of handbook.


Here is the inside of card. This card and earrings I'm giving to my MOM :)


I been creating a lot of these earrings. Everyone wants a pair of them ;) This is my original idea, turning the ribbon rose in to earrings:) What do you think about that? Here is what I think!! I love them because I can make these earrings in any color ribbon to match any outfit. Here is a close up of rose ;)


This project is for these challenges

Creative Cutter Room Challenge to create a project with green, pot of gold, clover and button.

Cooking with Cricut challenge to create a project with 2 solid cardstock, 2 pattern paper and 2 embellishments.
Have a great week everyone and thank YOU for stopping by :)

17 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a cute idea! ANd I love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! And love the earrings! Very unique! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter Room! Good Luck in the challenge! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!
    Following from the Friday blog hop, would love a follow back - scathingweekly.blogspot.com Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wondrful project, Judy! And the earrings are precious. Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you are so talent ! What a great project !
    Thanks for playing this week at CWC
    Have a great Friday ;-)
    Maria Elena.- CWC DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love (LOVE) handmade things! Following from Follow Friday and I will be back for sure! You are such a talent! Have a great weekend!

    dreamsinthepalmofyourhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, super cute card and I love the earrings. Thanks for playing along at Cooking with Cricut. Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's Crafty! Love it!

    Hello from a new follower on the hop! Please stop by and follow me too when you get a sec! Thanks and Happy Weekend! :D

    Lesli
    http://leslislittleumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. good morning! I am here to follow you from a weekend blog hop I found! I am so glad I clicked on your name! your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,
    I love the ribbon rose earrings, one of your new followers.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by to say hi from the Relax & Surf Sunday
    Stop by any time.
    http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your originality:) This is really cute! TFS again and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. Congrats on the Relax and Surf Feature today. I am following you.

    http://www.bellycharmsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those earring are fabulous and what a great idea on how to showcase them with a card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut this week.
    ~Nicole CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Nice! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are incredibly cute!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...