Monday, June 27, 2011

Wire cuff earrings:)

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and you are having a good Monday. We had a good weekend here. My family went to the beach and fishing this weekend. My daughter had so much fun at the beach:) I been playing around with my craft wire and beads today and I created these cute wire cuff earrings. This is my own wire pattern for these cuff on earrings! I think they turned out fabulous.


I made a pair for myself and my daughter. I used pearls on my daughter cuff earrings. She loved them, because she doesn't have pierced ears. I will be making a lot of these. Here how they look on my ear.


Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by and taking a look:)

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! My 9yr old would love them because she wants earrings but doesn't want to get her ears pierced.

    Stopping by via the FMBT hop.

    You can check me out at either my personal blog

    http://feliciaslegend.com

    or my review blog at

    http://dgrspot.blogspot.com

    See you around

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cool and very creative ~ following you from Wednesday Welcome ~ thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...