Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July project!!

Hello everyone! Did you all have a wonderful weekend? I had a busy but fun weekend. I had a yard sale and put out a table of my handmade earrings and lollipop bouquet and everyone love them. They went within the first two hours. Now! I have to make some more! Here is my first Christmas project for 2011. I seen a lot of beautiful Christmas cards made this month. I wanted to make some Christmas tree ornaments. I will be making a lot of these. I will be giving these to my family and friends this year with a Christmas card:) and making some for the craft show. These will be a keepsake decoration for my family and friends. These are easy to make. I purchased the gold craft wire, beads, gold ribbon and wire cutter tool at Walmart. I'm making them in different color acrylic beads. I first hand shape the wire in to a tree shape. Then, I add the beads and wrap wire at top to create a loop to tie ribbon through.


I like creating things with that craft wire to see what I can make.I hope you all like my handmade ornament. Have a great week all and thank you so much for stopping by and looking:)

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Following you through the blog hop now! All of my family is getting handmade gifts this year, too!
    http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm following you through Sweep tights Tuesday Blog Hop. I'd love to have you join my blog! http://thechicmonkey.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from FMBT!

    Tiffany
    www.beautifuldawndesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. I hope you take a look at my blog. I am trying to generate some traffic by giving away items from my jewelry making stash, I don't have too many followers so the odds of a win are pretty good. www.kiraanndesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute. Now Following you thanks to Take It From Me.
    Jessica
    http://thatgivesmeanidea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE...Its so hard to think christmas now....
    stopping through a bit late from Get Wired Wednesday, now following feel free to check out my blog-http://anoterote.blogspot.com/2011/08/im-almost-at-200.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Cute! As craft challenged as I am, I think that I might be able to make some of these.

    Thank you for stopping by and participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dropping by from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I am now following and would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for Christmas! i love it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...