Friday, July 22, 2011

We are having........

Hello all. Happy Friday to you. I hope you are having a great day. Here is a baby lollipop bouquet I made. We are having a .. ..........................................................................................................................................................................GIRL and a BOY twin! I guess you thought it was me having them. It's not me having them! It's my Niece! She will have our precious babies at the end of September. We are so excited and happy it is a girl and a boy. My Dad is a twin. We need some more twins in our family:)


I didn't have time today to use my cricut for this project. I purchased all of these baby embellishments at $ Tree store. This was a easy one to make.


Here is a close up of It's a girl embellishments. These embellishments are super cute and I didn't have to make them. Here is a card I made for her a few months back. If you haven't already seen it.


Have a great weekend all and thank you for stopping by and looking:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats....to your niece! =) Love the creative ideas--the dollar store can be so much fun!

    I have a "Flash-Back-Friday" linky going on right now, Its so fun looks at old posts--would love for you to link up one! =)
    Cookin' for my Captain's FBF #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice idea love that dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!


    Dropping by and following via the Super Mega Weekend Hop! I would love a return visit! http://thriftyninja.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    Hopping by! New follower from http://www.asthebunnyhops.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...