Monday, October 3, 2011

Another card for Link up for Pink!

Happy Monday! Here's another card I made for Link up for Pink. This card was easy to make. I cut a small piece of pink foam sheet and shaped it in to a Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon:) Stamped Hope with a clear acrylic stamper and black ink. Hand printed Faith, Strength, Courage and Family with black pen . I embossed card with Cuttlebug embossing folder ( Tiny Mosaic). I used a lot of glitter glue on pink foam ribbon. Click photo to enlarge so you can see all the glitter:)

Have a great week. Thank you for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty card... soooo creative.... I love it. thank you for linking up with us for link up for pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Breast Cancer Awareness card. Especially like that you used foam & made the ribbon shape.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the embossing and the use of foam to make the ribbons....clever!!

    I'm so thrilled to see another one of your cards linked....what's next?? :):)

    Thanks for linking to Link Up for Pink!

    Yolie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty card, I too love the embossing! Thanks for linking up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...