Friday, January 13, 2012

A card stamped with paint!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week. This card I used a rubber stamp and I stamped the images on card with white paint. Traced around white stamped images with a black Sakura pen. I stitched around edges of card with the Sew Easy stitching tool. I won this tool from Cricut Creative Cutter Room. I wanted to try stamping with paint and this is how it turned out. I really like the out come of this card. I can't wait to make another card stamped with paint:)

I'm linking this card to this challenge.

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge- PAINT

Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks you for looking:)

4 comments:

  1. Judy.. the paint looks great on this card! You should enter it in this week's challenge over at Frosted Designs... the challenge is using paint! Perfect!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just love the dimension the paint added to your card, and the outlining was a great idea! Really pretty - thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love how the paint looks...very dimensional!! I am going to have to try this!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...