Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Cube Creation!!

Hello everyone. Hope your having a great week so far. I'm making these for my Mom, Sisters and Brothers. I know they will love these. They can put them on desk or table. These are photos of my Father 80Th Birthday. This photo cube was created in a Photo Creations software. I can create cards, photo cube, calenders and other projects with this software. This is where I downloaded the FREE software.

I designed it in the software. Printed it out with my printer on glossy photo paper. Laminated the printed sheet with my Your Story laminator. I laminated the sheet because it will protect the photos. Then I cut out along lines with scissors and scored and folded in to a cube. There is five photos on this cube.

Have a great week everyone. Thank you for stopping by and looking.

2 comments:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...