Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Card Idea!

Happy Sunday everyone. This is the best day of the week I think. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Here is a card and lollipop treat card idea. My Daughter and I put these together to give to her friends and class mates on Valentine's Day. I purchased the 32 cards in a box at Walmart for 97 cents and 20 heart shaped lollipops at the $ Tree Store for $1.00. I punched holes in cards with the Crop A dile hole punch so we could stick the lollipop in the cards:)These are so easy to put together. Most of the Cricut cut cards take way to long time to make. It's OK to make about 6 cards with the Cricut but any more then that I will buy them first. This is the best way to go! If you have to put together a lot of cards to give out on Valentine's day. My daughter wanted to make 64 to give out. I don't think I could make that many with the Cricut E. Thought I would share this idea with all you Cricut card makers. Hope you all enjoy my easy treat card idea ;)

Have a wonderful Sunday my friends! Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!

1 comment:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...