Friday, June 13, 2014

Newborn Size Rag Doll!

Happy Friday! I have another super cute infant size rag doll to share. This rag doll is being sent to a very special someone in North Carolina who requested for me to make two rag dolls for her Great Grandchildren. She requested a girl and a boy doll. I'm working on the boy doll. I will post as soon as I finish with him! She told me she want to write a special message on the doll back to her Great Grandchildren. This doll is the size of a newborn baby and can wear 0-3 months newborn clothes.
Here is a close up of doll face. I created the hair with light purple yarn. The eye, nose and mouth was hand stitched with floss. I love to make these rag dolls. These handmade rag dolls have a unique look about them! :)
Here is a baby girl size 0-3 months sleeper I purchased from the Flea Market for .25 cents to put on doll. The sleeper look brand new too.
Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful weekend. :) Linking up here! 2 Creative Chicks Challenge to create a doll.

4 comments:

  1. Judy what an adorable baby. Love the hair and cute face. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don;t forget to link her up.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby! Love her pretty hair and big smiling face!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute! I think my fav so far. Can't wait to see the boy one :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...