Monday, August 4, 2014

Hanging Potholder DishTowel Project #1

Happy Monday to you all! Can you believe it is August all ready. Summer is flying by quickly!! The children will be going back to school in a few weeks. Here is a dish towel project I put together. Got this idea from here. I made the  cute owl potholder I sewn on top of my dishtowel.
 I love this idea a  hanging potholder and dishtowel. You know me I had to make it!! :) I will be making more of these.This can be hung on the oven door. Stop by Monday Handmade Linkup Party  #28 and share a project.                                                                                     
Looks so cute hanging on the oven door. :)
Thanks for looking!! Have a great week! :) 
Linking this up here. 
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #17 "Decorate a Dishtowel"

10 comments:

  1. I had to stop by to tell you how much I LOVE this!!! TOTALLY cute and fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this- the colors, the owl print, how handy it is- everything! Thank you for sharing this with us at Treasure Box Tuesday- pinning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this adorable dishtowel! I love owls.
    PamThanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judy this is fabulous.Love the Owl fabric. I love it. Heading over to check out the video now.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, this is super cut! Just pinned! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this fun tutorial, I need to make one for our Christmas Breakup. Love the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and useful too! Love the owl-print fabric. Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I love this! Pinned. We truly love having you be a part of our party. I hope you will get a chance to stop by tonight at 7 pm. It's not a party without you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute project. I could use one like that helps kids from dropping them on the floor too. Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives party! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing with us at CAL link party :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...